tirsdag, september 16, 2008

Aggy!

Now these days my time is given to the beloved mathematics. We have a test on Thursday, hurray!
Yesterday I saw a man who did not know how to read the buslist(don't know what else to call it). It makes me sad that people can't follow the simple changes...but anyway.

Agyness Deyn is very "in the wind" at the moment, so I thought that I would write a post about her. The reason I like her is because she dares to be
different, and that's always cool!(I don't like people who try to be something their not, I can see right through them) She is not afraid to try new things and she is a genius with the mix and match! We will definitely see more of this girl!
Just look at her style, genius!

I want those sunglasses! Supercool!

1 kommentar:

Emma sa...

hun er så utrolig kul! jeg syntes det er veldig bra at hun er så ettertraktet modell, selv om hun er helt forskjellig fra andre modeller, og så har hun vedlig bra og personelig stil:) jeg har faktisk prøvd det samme paret med solbriller som hun har brukt:) et par litt snale, men utrolig kule på velouria vinage på grunerløkka i oslo.