onsdag, februar 18, 2009

Sickness, clothes and cake

Haven't been blogging so much lately because of sickness, but I'm getting better each day. Since I have been sick I have had a lot of time to sit at my computer, churching for inspiration. And since I am such a nice person, I will share some of them with you.
These pictures are from Oslo Fashion Week. The clothes are great and there are a lot of nice dressed up people. I was not there(living far away), but then you always have OsloNights.
I would love to walk around with a cake on my head. Genius! I am just finished eating a big fat cheesecake, and I'm feeling really stuffed and really good! God, I can not even begin to tell you have incredible it was making it, and not at least, eating it!

I am tired now...taking with me a good book and going to bed.
Good night everybody!

10 kommentarer:

Theresa sa...

great pics!
Carmen Marie Hillestad is that pretty!!
lovely post- good to see you're back blogging again :)

Vigdis Andrea sa...

You defenetly must! They're absolutely adorable<3 I actually sit in front of the cage up to half an hour just to look at them:P

I'm sorry to hear that you've been so sick, and I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. (you really should take some days off:P)

hanna sa...

hope you feel better :D

Anonym sa...

haha, charlotte! sweet

bli frisk!

HoneyBunny sa...

I loove the pictures! and I loove cheesecakes:D

yiqin; sa...

I am taking a break from studyingt & the mention of cheesecake makes me hungry!!

Ellie Lee sa...

Hope you get better soon! Such cute pictures!!! Walking with a cake around:D

Charmaine Li sa...

great photos! i would love to visit oslo sometime.. feeel better :)

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

he he. Carmen is so beautiful... I was there- Fams day.. guess you know since you have been checking out pics at oslonights...

Silje sa...

Closeup: Thank you girl!
Vigdis Andrea: They looked really sweet! Hehe, you are obsessed!=D Yeah, people say so, but I don't listen do I?=P
Hanna: Thank you sweetie!
Ingunn: Takk skal du ha!=)
HoneyBunny: Cheesecake!!!
Yiqin: Start baking girl!=D
Penelope: Thanks for the concern!=)I know it is soo pretty!
Charmaine: You should. I don't live there though, but Norway is nice!=)
Hipppie Hippie Milkshake: Heldiggris! Har sett så mange kule bilder fra den visningen, sykt kule klær!=D