tirsdag, juni 23, 2009

...................................................

Today I have been walking around in the city doing some shopping...for eight hours!! So as you can probably guess, I am a bit tired now. My feet hurts. It was fun though! Sunny weather, happy people, the whole square filled with stands(you can find anything there) and sales everywhere!
I love having summer break, and I am really starting to feel it now.
I am too tired to write anything more, so we will just leave it with this.
Here's a picture of me, looking a little scary...weird...
Photobucket

9 kommentarer:

Hanne sa...

Tipper du fikk shoppet en del i løpet av åtte timer??:)

Kari sa...

Hærlig blazer!

Tracey Ellle sa...

oh my gosh i love ur blazer and those glasses = amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! want it...

Victoria sa...

Thanks :P
Cute !! :) love the glasses

Human Racing sa...

Eight hours shopping...that's so intense! I like your jacket.

Silje sa...

Hanne: Hehe, det kan du vedde på!=D Det var så utrolig mye fint der nå, måtte velge litt!=)
Kari: Tækkar og buckar!=D
Tracey Ellle: Hehe, thank you very much!=D All you have to do is visit ebay!=P
Victoria-H: Thank you!=)
Austere: Yep, very!=D But very fun also!=D

Anonym sa...

du må legge ut bilder av det du shoppet . .. . .

Damsels sa...

love the smile here
and the blazer We Were Damsels

Polliani sa...

cool